Monday, July 12, 2010

I decided to start a blog so that I keep everyone updated on what is gonig on



Right now Jason is out to sea doing another one of his underways. This one is the longest that he has been gone so far. Its all month. So I'm bored and I'm just sitting here trying to keep busy. Hopefully I will be able to update this post every week, but there is no promises.
In June, my sister-in-law Amanda and my brother Jeremy had their first baby. It is a boy and they named Jaden Jeremy Jones. He is a cutie from the pictures that I have seen. I can't wait till I get to fly home to see my nephew.
My mom and dad is remodeling their kitchen right now. They got the whole works done and it should be complete and finished by the end of this month. Can't wait to see what it will look like and turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment